Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, July 20, 2009

My younger sister...

My younger sister from the Philippines was 6 months pregnant. She is very sensitive in her pregnancy. She has lot of illness. My elder sister told me that she's having hard time sleeping because of her hard cough. Her cough wokes her up every night and she can't lay down because it hurts her chest everytime she coughs. She's swolen a lot too. They just went to her doctor and has her ultrasound and they found out that she will going to have a baby boy. Im so happy for her that her first baby is a boy. I am sure her husband is so happy too. They are not married yet but they are planning to get married as soon as they can saved. Anyway i was hoping that she will be okay. I am waiting for the clear results from her doctor. They will going to have an x-ray too and find out what causing her to have a hard cough. I bet my mom is worried and it makes me worried too, even though i am away from them but its still my responsibility to take care and help them whenever they have problems.

No comments: