Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bad News

While talking with my family from the Philippines, they tell me the bad news. They just receive a telegram from our relatives in Bohol and they asking for help. They can’t help them either because they also have financial problem and they don’t have money to send to them. So they ask help on me, I talked with Mike about it and he is willing to help them. Im still glad because I have $60 in my paypal account. Just enough to send them and maybe half of it they can send it to our relatives in Bohol. Not that much but the important is we helped them right? Anyway hope everything will be fine with them. I heard that their son is in critical condition and he is in the Hospital right now. I need to wait until next week because my earnings will be transfer to our checking account this coming Monday.

No comments: