Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Back!

Im glad to be back! Our 3 days district convention held at Loveland was really great. It helps us to be stronger in our faith and keep on the watch for this system of things. I am planning to get baptized hopefully this year in our next assembly and im looking forward to it. The kids was good in the convention, it seems like we saved this time because we didn’t eat at the restaurant. We just buy a pack lunch and cheap dinner. I really enjoy the play a lot about the story of “The Prodigal Son”. It touched my heart and it makes me cry especially when the father hug and forgive his son. The Symposium also was nice. So far I really enjoy this convention. We are so glad to be there and meet new Filipino witnesses out there. I meet the Filipino group and they are all so nice. Im looking forward to see them again next convention or maybe if we can visit Denver again.

No comments: