Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

King of Pop - Michael Jackson passed away...


Im a huge fan of Michael Jackson. Hearing the news about his death makes me feel sad. I can’t believe that he died for a cardiac arrest. Its unbelievable! Mike and I are shocked hearing that Michael Jackson passed away this afternoon around 12:30 p.m.

Michael Jackson is very popular not only in the United States but all over the country. I love all his music especially the Belly Jean, Thriller and I’ll be there. At the age of 50, he left a wonderful memories and unforgettable music not only to his family and friends but also to his fans all over the world.

I am sure many of Michael Jackson fans are very sad at this moment especially his family and friends. He is such a gifted child star. All people will remember him forever. Your moves, looks, music and being a “King of Pop” will always be remembered.

2 comments:

ace said...

That's ashame. He had some good music. More and more people are dying young.

May Michael Jackson rest in peace despite some of the negative things said about him.

Its my life said...

Yes it was one of the sadest news of 2009. King of Pop is no more and I feel very sad... :(

His music will remain in the hearts of people for many years.. :)