Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Femikey Designs new template

Watch out for my new template at my femikey designs blog. I just finished installing the new code last night and im so happy with the outcome. Color pink is very common and I want to make it something new. I came up to the aqua color since I also love aqua blue. Finding photos that would fit at my header is kind a hard but im glad I found the one that I like. I put my picture in the header and some of my favorite layout too. So hopefully you all like it! Feel free to leave comments and don’t forget to visit my femikey designs blog where you can find blogger layouts for a very affordable price. Watch out also for my free blog makeover this week. So if you like to hull your blog and like my designs, feel free to leave comment and be one of my first commenter!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yes, I really love it. Thank u so much. God bless