Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Computer Memory

I always use computer all the time. Its my hobby to open my computer after breakfast and when my little girl sleeping. I watch videos, checking emails, pay bills, research and also play games online. But this few days, I noticed that our computer automatically shut down every time I open more than one windows. I am not sure if our computer having problem or not. One of my friend tell me maybe we need to upgrade our computer memory and see if there’s any changes. I am not sure when the last time we change our computer memory. But anyhow, I looked up online and came across at memorysuppliers.com. They sells affordable memory, component upgrades and custom promotional USB Flash Pen Drives. Well see, if we can find one that is compatible with our PC. Good thing that they offer free shipping in USA area.

No comments: