Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twilight

I can't wait to see this movie "Twilight". I heard that this movie is great and it was an amazing love story between bella (Kristen Stewart) and edward (Robert Pattinson). I didn't rent any dvd or saw it on movie theater but guess what? i watch it on youtube yesterday and this morning! It was really a great movie! I watch 2 times, i can't get enough with the movie. I like the part when he try to save bella with that car, when edward carry her on his back and they are flying, everytime they stare each other. It melts me! hehe :-) They did good at this movie and maybe i will watch it again for the 3rd time! i will try to rent it at blockbuster if ever the dvd is already available :-) i want to watch it in a clear version hehe :-) Anyway if you never watch it yet, please do! you will going to missed the best part of this movie! I cant wait to see the second part of the movie too title "The New Moon". I watch the trailer and its well done!

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

i watch twilight movie too and yay.. manindog jud ang ako balahibo. hehehe.. share mo naman link sa akin fe...