Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I support Rosa...

I receive a message at my comment box that rosa need help and i dont understand why until i open her blog and read what this help is all about. Rosa is one of participants of Bhabhiejhoice-xoxo.net 1srt ever contest. She's one of the dedicated bloggers also who keep visiting my blog and i think i sponsor a free blog makeover in one of her blogs. She is also a blog designer and she loves to join contest. I am not into contest because i dont have patience on it. But if the contest is easy then i will join and i dont care if i loss or not hehe :-) Anyway, Rosa this is for you. I will support you in this contest and hope this one will counts. Thanks again and keep visiting my blog! happy blogging!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rosa is really into contests.. I joined this too sis kaya lang Im sure hindi ako mananalo kasi I am not updating really well for this contest.. Wala din kasi ako time eh.. Goodluck to Sis Rosa.