Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meme tag: Share


Thanks to sis Shelo for sharing me this interesting meme thing. I really appreciate it and sorry for the late post. Just kind a busy taking care of my little baby but since everyone here are taking a nap except me hehe :-) so i decided to make a post at this meme from sis Shelo and this meme is for everyone! Grab it if you read this post! thanks and happy blogging!

"What is a Meme?" - it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on...According to Dave:This one was passed along via Facebook friend and fellow-blogger

Geoffrey Philp!I'm spreading it around in different ways, via blog, email and Cbox! YOU are welcome to participate!

Geoffrrey says "It's harder than you think!! Here is what you are supposed to do...
copy and paste into your own note, type in your ONE WORD answers and tag a bunch of people - including me..."

OKAY, let's do it!

Where is your cell phone............ its in my purse
Your father......................... deceased
Your favorite thing................. my computer and digital camera
Your dream last night............... i can't remember
Your favorite drink................. Coca-Cola
Your dream/goal..................... to be a great wife and mother to my husband and children
The room you are in.................Im in our computer room
Your fear........................... snake, deep water
Where do you want to be in 6 years.. in the Philippines with my family
Muffin.............................. nothing right now
One of your wish list items......... to go back in the Philippines and visit Florida one of this year!
Where you grew up................... Davao City, Philippines
The last thing you did.............. went to the grocery store and buy food for this week.
What are you wearing................ Puprle shirt and blue jeans
Your TV............................. Samsung 27 inches
Your pets........................... doggies (2 male and female mastiff and 1 pitbull)
Your computer....................... Flat screen starlogic
Your life........................... is the way it should be
Your mood........................... tired and sleepy
Missing someone..................... yes! my family and friends in the Philippines!
Your car............................ Ford Truck
Favorite store...................... Khols, Walmart and Mesa Mall
Your summer......................... hope it would be in the Philippines and spend time at the beach
Your favorite color................. pink, blue, yellow, apple green and sky blue
When is the last time you laughed... few minutes ago
Last time you cried................. Last 2 months ago i think hehe :-)
Person who emails me................ friends
Favorite foods...................... Asian foods
Place I would rather be right now... at home
Person I think will respond......... friends and fellow bloggers


I am passing this to all the bloggers in my blogroll list, please grab it if you are in the list okay? happy blogging and thanks again sis Shelo for this interesting meme tag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fe, kamusta? Hows your pregnancy coming along? May itanong lang sana ako sa yo in private. Where can I email you? You can find my email in the right sidebar of my blog. Thanks. :)

Femikey said...

hi sis babette, my pregnancy went well. My little girl is already 1 month old this coming 26. Ano ba yong itatanong mo sa akin? just email me at sfemikey@yahoo.com okay? thanks!