Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My New Sewing Machine...

Im so happy when Mike bought me a new Brother Sewing Machine that has 50 stitches for only $139.00 at Walmart yesterday. Since i started to make a baby quilt and finished my first project, im starting to liking it and i want to make another one. The problem is, i dont have sewing machine thats why im using Kathy's sewing machine. I go to their house every once a week or it depends if she's not busy and she will teach me the basic. I have money on my paypal and when i transfer it to our account, Mike said maybe we can use that money to buy sewing machine so that i dont need to go to my friends house just to start my second project. Im so happy with it and here i am now, busy practicing my new sewing machine! :-)

No comments: