Monday, November 3, 2008

My baby quilt was finished!

At last, im done with my baby quilt project hehe :-) I finished it this morning and im so happy with the results. I just bought another fabric for the backing and border and i think the color i've choosed really matched to the pattern. I was very excited to see the results and Kathy told me that we can do the hand quilting design to make it more look nicer. Of course i agree with it and i think we will do that this coming Thursday night while Mike having bookstudy with Bob. So will see... by the way here's the picture of my finished project hehe :-)

2 comments:

janet said...

Hello fe, ask unta ko kung tama bah ang akong gibuhat sa entrecard?? kay murag mali mn? heheh lamat fe

afparks said...

hi Fe, Just visiting. nice quilt...

Credits

Femikey