Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute Blogger Award!

Thanks to Rosemarie and Rechie for giving me this "cute blogger award". I am very flattered and at the same time thankful to those 2 wonderful blogger who sent me this award. Well.. this award fits me well too because im cute in my height lols :-) many people says that im cute and tiny as being preggy and mommy. Anyway... thanks again for this award ladies!

Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Here are my 10 random facts:
1. Im the breed winner in our family.
2. Im the second youngest.
3. Im friendly and easy to be with.
4. Im a crying baby.
5. I love my family so much that i will do everything for them.
6. I am contented of what i have right now.
7. I am happy!
8. I am not good on shopping, it takes me a while to find what im looking for.
9. I am not a good cook but my husband said i am improving this time hehe :-)
10. I love being around with my husband and my 2 year old son.

I am passing this tag to my fellow bloggers namely: Beth, Chy, Dexie, Elaine, Weng, Janet, Sarah, Laradee, Joemadel and Ivy.

3 comments:

shy said...

Thanks for the award I already get this one from Jacky :=) thanks anyway

Sofia said...

There are many type of debt consolidation information available. Its very important to examine all your options first before settling with your final choice. Thanks for the info!

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Fe, thanks fe i will post it later okies. I need to sleep pa kc heheehehe

see yah...

Credits

Femikey