Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Overtime...

Mike works overtime this week. So he always home late around 7:30-8:00pm. I know its hard to work long hours everyday, it makes you feel stressed and exhausted. Thats why i make it sure that when he get home, he just need to eat dinner and relax after. I am the one who feed the doggies, water the plant, pick up the doggie poop and prepare dinner. Its a good feeling that i can help him here in the household, even though i dont have a job to help him financially but i am trying to learn budgeting our money. When it comes to going meeting, sometimes i insist to go and drive the truck but i know how he cares for me a lot. He dont want me to drive alone at night, its not safe for me. It was nice that our husband care for us right? Thats why i love him more and more!

No comments: