Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcoming my mother-in-law

Yesterday at 11:30pm, we went to Grand Junction Airport to pick up my mother-in-law. It was nice to see her, and guess what? i think i saw Ben Affleck at the waiting area while were waiting for Mike's mom. I am not sure if that was Ben Affleck but he say hi to me and i wave my hand to him too. Mike didn't see him, i never told him that i saw Ben Affleck but when we get home, i told him that i saw Ben Affleck at the airport. And he say "why you didn't tell me?", well.. i am not sure if that was him hehe :-) i am thinking maybe its just a look a like of Ben Affleck. But i heard that Ben Affleck support Obama and that time Obama visit here in Grand Junction. Anyway, back from my mother-in-law. She came around 12 nn and we are so happy to see her, we pick up the luggage and went home. We just bought Pizza for lunch and bring at home. Welcome in Grand Junction mom! we love you!

No comments: