Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We Drove to Mesa!

We drove to Mesa this morning and while were driving, we saw a wild turkey on the road. They are crossing the road that time, when we took the picture they already going to the bush that’s why I never had a good picture with them. But on this photo you can still view them. I saw more 7 of them but I only took picture with the 4 wild turkey on the side of the road. It was fun though, we our day driving at the Mesa, it was a very nice drive. I saw a spectacular scenery and it’s a breathtaking view. That’s what I like at the Mesa that’s why Mike and I love to drive there. We took a lot of pictures and at the afternoon, we went to Gunnison Black Canyon. It was a long way drive but its worth it because we saw a breathtaking black canyon. You’ll never see this canyon everyday and I will say that was amazing and im thankful to God that he create those things.

No comments: