Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's leaving...

My mother-in-law will going back to Michigan tomorrow around 11:30am. Her flight is 1:30pm and she needs to be at the airport 2 hours before her flight. She stay with us about 10 days. Not that bad, we really had great time. We show her nice places here in Colorado. I am sure Dustin will going to miss his Lola (Grandma), we will going to miss her. Michigan is kind a long way. I dont know if we can go there again. Our last time visit their at Michigan was last 2006 when Dustin still 5 months old. Next year, we are not sure if we're we going to spend our vacation, either in Florida or in the Philippines. But if you ask me where i want to go? of course i want to see my family and friends again next year. We need to save more so that we can visit Philippines again. We have another baby coming next year so additional expenses again hehe.

No comments: