Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Computer Problem

I encounter computer problem since yesterday. Our computer been attacked with all this spyware. I dont know where it came from but its hard to get rid of it. I look up at the control panel but i couldn't find that spyware. I think we need to restore our computer so that we can get rid of those spyware and viruses. Yesterday, morning i used our computer and it works fine but in the afternoon im starting to receive a warning message and infiltration alert message that said "your computer is being attacked from internet. It could be a password-stealing attack, a trojan-dropper and so on". And it said i been attacked with spywares also. I dont know what to do but i just keep ignoring those message at this time because we dont have a back-up for anti-spyware.

No comments: