Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not feeling well for the day...

Mike and I are not feeling well for the day. It means we will going to missed the meeting again. Mike work out this morning and when he came back, he told me that his back is really sore. I think he lifted heavy weights and thats the reason why the disc on his back is raptured or maybe dislocate. Anyway, i feel so cold this morning and i feel like all my nerves and muscles are so weak. I am thinking maybe i might have flu and fever today. Its not that bad but i feel really terrible. So instead of going out and do grocery shopping, we end up staying in the house for the whole day. I really want to go out and buy ingredients for my pancit canton but too bad mike and i dont feel better. I think Mike cant go work tomorrow because of his back pain and he needs to call his doctor to check up his back. Hope we will feel better tomorrow. :-)

No comments: