Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

"My Girl" Pinoy Version?

May Pinoy version ang My Girl? Wow, I cant believe it! And guess what? Kim and Gerald is the love team on this pinoy teleserye show. It makes me kilig! The story is kind a funny, Kim is really a good actress, she is funny and cute. The way she eat is crazy but why she still skinny? Anyway its okay, she still cute though also Gerald and Enchong are both good looking hehe… Everyday Im always looking forward to watch this series at you tube. I don’t have TFC yet but im glad because there are some people uploading those videos so that people like me that don’t have TFC here abroad, at least we can still watch our favorite Filipino programs online. Go kimrald, I am addicted watching “My Girl” na! cant wait for the next episode. Super kilig na masyado! hehe.

No comments: