Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, June 13, 2008

More About Me!

Got this tag from Elaine, thanks for sharing this tag elaine, i really appreciate it. So here are my answers on this "More about me" tag :-)

Here are a bunch of questions about myself:
1. What do you want for your birthday? I dont celebrate birthday but before when i was single, i mostly celebrate my birthday at the beach or at the house.
2. Who will be your next kiss? My baby and hubby
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last weekend
4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
5. How did you spend your summer? Stay at home and every weekend we go out of town or had a nice ride in the Mesa Canyon
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Wine
8. What are you wearing right now? Short and sleeveless
9. What was your last purchase? Grocery Items
10. What was the last food you ate? Chicken and chips n dip
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My loveones (family) but sometimes i spend time online watching movie at youtube
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? yes, a shirt from old navy
13. Do you have a pet? yes we have a lot! 4 adult dogs and 9 puppies, we also have 7 fishes :)
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? When dustin do funny things and wants to play with me.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? waterfalls
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Mary Kay make up kit
17. One thing you hate about yourself? Being naive and stubborn
18. Do you miss anyone? yes. My family and friends from Pinas
19. What are your plans for the day? Not so much, i just take a nap with my 2 year old son and go for a walk in the afternoon to pick up our mail.
20. Last person you msg’d? My hubby (Mike)
21. Ever went to a camp? No
22. Are you a good student in school? Yes, i think so. I am not so smart and dumb though hehe, i am always in the middle.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? Only God knows but i tried my best to be myself and be a good mother and wife to my son and husband.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? yes, only if we go out for dinner or somewhere.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? Nasa Pinas po. :-) I missed them all!

I am passing this tag to Rosemarie, Rojoy, Janet, Weng, Mimi, Laradee and Beth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fe, thanks for accepting the tag! :) Happy weekend!