Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Page Rank is back!

Yehey! im so happy because i get my page rank back! not PR3 though but its okay. PR2 is good anyway. Better than nothing. I thought it will take about another 3 months to get my page rank back but i was very surprised yesterday afternoon when i check my page rank and i see the PR2 there. Isn't that good news? hopefully it will increase more so that i can earn more from blogging. I am looking forward to have page rank on my 2nd and 3rd blog at weblogexploration and parenting journey. That is my back up in case this one will lost the page rank again. So hope everything will be okay and they will give me more opps to keep me busy for the day :-) Happy blogging everyone!

1 comment:

labatterie said...

You are interested to know the place where you can find about...