Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Missed the tasked...

Yay, when i open my triple P i missed the 3 tasked. I see 3 gray opps on my dashboard. Maybe i am not lucky to grab those opps but hopefully i can grab more later this afternoon. Yesterday they only give me 1 tasked and im happy with it. Im so glad also that my page rank is back, even its not pr3 at least they give me pr2. Pr2 is not so bad, i can still grab more tasked and earn extra cash. Im still hoping that my weblogexploration and parenting journey will have page rank at least i have 2 backups incase this one is not making money at all :-) Its Friday and its kind a cold outside because it was snowing at the Mesa yesterday. Tomorrow will be a good day, it will be 70 degrees tomorrow until next week. So hopefully everything will be good. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

labatterie said...

They also creating and managing quality ongoing relationships between the celebrity community and corporation...