Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labor Day!

Wow! its first day of the month of May! And guess what? today is my birthday "Labor Day"! but i dont celebrate birthday though. Before i do but when i married Mike, i dont celebrate it at all. Jehovah's witness dont celebrate birthday and i respect that. It is more better this way at least i dont need to think about what im going to prepare and whom i will going to invite. Not like when i am in the Philippines, everytime my birthday comes, it gives me a lot of pressure because i always think about saving money so that i can celebrate my birthday at the beach and invite all my friends. It cost a lot of money though and after spending your money to your birthday, you still having problem financially in other matter. Anyway, i missed that time but its okay, im get used to it. I can celebrate my birthday anytime, i will be 26 now! 4 years more and i will be out in the calendar hehe :-) Am i getting old? lolz :-)

2 comments:

rojoy said...

happy birthday Fe, shhh still young oi, mura sab kay ako da keep counting before that soon I will be out of the calendar and now I really am, hahaha happy birthday again.

labatterie said...

Mura sab kay ako da keep counting before that soon I will be out of the calendar and now I really am...