Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hello to all my fellow bloggers out there, Wish you all "happy friday". Today, the weather here is not as good as what i thought. its kind a cloudy outside and it seems like it will going to rain this afternoon. When i woke up this morning, im kind a worry also that maybe my sister from the Philippines wont get the money that i sent from them through Western Union via Phone. The reason is, they mis-pelled the name of my sister instead of Imelda they put it Rinelda. I know Western Union in the Philippines is kind a strict, they always looking for an identification card or ID. If the name mis-pelled they wont considered it. I receive my sister miscall this morning and i call the western union right away to clarify the mistake and im glad they fixed it right away and change the mispilled name of my sister. So now, i dont need to worry about, i think my sister will just get the money tomorrow morning because its already late and i am sure western union is closed this time. Hope everything will be fine, i know they need the money for the enrollment of my niece.

1 comment:

labatterie said...

You will find my answer, the one which i strongly agree with and the one that i disagree...

Credits

Femikey