Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hello to all my fellow bloggers out there, Wish you all "happy friday". Today, the weather here is not as good as what i thought. its kind a cloudy outside and it seems like it will going to rain this afternoon. When i woke up this morning, im kind a worry also that maybe my sister from the Philippines wont get the money that i sent from them through Western Union via Phone. The reason is, they mis-pelled the name of my sister instead of Imelda they put it Rinelda. I know Western Union in the Philippines is kind a strict, they always looking for an identification card or ID. If the name mis-pelled they wont considered it. I receive my sister miscall this morning and i call the western union right away to clarify the mistake and im glad they fixed it right away and change the mispilled name of my sister. So now, i dont need to worry about, i think my sister will just get the money tomorrow morning because its already late and i am sure western union is closed this time. Hope everything will be fine, i know they need the money for the enrollment of my niece.

1 comment:

labatterie said...

You will find my answer, the one which i strongly agree with and the one that i disagree...