Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Emotional...

I feel emotional this morning, everytime i watch koreanovela drama series like lovers, they kissed again and love truly, it makes me cry. I am touched with the story of all this series. Thats why it gives me headache because i keep watching all this series at youtube. I really enjoyed watching teleserye or koreanovela, i feel sad because we dont have TFC here but at least i can watch my favorite video at youtube and im always thankful for that. Im glad that my headache is gone now and our buyer just left, they will come back and get their puppies first week of July and we already have their $200 deposit. We are still waiting for more buyer this month!

1 comment:

labatterie said...

I am not look like a model but I love watching fashion shows and models either online...