Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Afternoon everyone!

Yay, its kind a lazy day for me today. But even though i dont feel good i try to do something that keeps me busy. When i lay down and just rest, i feel like it getting worst, makes me dizzy or something. But im feel better now, just problem with my back, maybe im getting old hehe :-) This morning i had a chance to update my parenting journey blog and im glad because i get a new template with 4 columns. I never thought i will going to have a tasked for the day too but im glad they give me one for 20 dollars. Thats more better than nothing right? So while Dustin is sleeping and while waiting for Mike to come home, i need to finish this tasked and at 4:00pm i will start cooking our dinner and feed the doggies.

No comments: