Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Im glad we did it...

Yesterday night i really want to attend theocratic ministry school at Jehovah's kingdom hall. I felt guilty because we never attend tuesday meeting ever since we moved here in Orchard Mesa. Im glad we did it last night and im so happy because they have an inspirational talk last night about "How truth can change your life?". I am really touched with all the stories of our brothers and sisters in our congregation and i felt the same way too when i first time learned about the truth. I am roman catholic and i am not happy of my religion because i dont learn anything. When i meet Mike, he encouraged me to red the bible, attend meeting, meet new friends at the congregation and i really noticed that they are really different in other religion. They follow Jehovah God counsel, they try to be a good person not only in the eyes of other people but with the eyes of God. They want to serve Jehovah God with all their heart, mind, soul and body. They are dedicating their life to Jehovah God and its really inspires me because that is all what i am looking for. I love God and i want to do the things that makes him happy. Be a good person to everybody, show love to one another and respect. I am so blessed that God gave me opportunity to learn about him, with these? my life is complete and happy because i have a good husband, we are happy together, we respect each other, we put God in the middle of our relationship and when Dustin grow up, he will be a good person and who knows maybe he will be a great servant of Jehovah God.

They discuss also about "stop judging". Judging other people is not a good thing, instead of judging other people you need to look up yourself first and mind your own business. I really learned a lot with our discussion last night and its a good feeling. Before when i was catholic i always feel sleepy in the mass but when i attend Jehovah's meeting, it makes me feel awake all the time and it feels good! its hard to explain the feelings when you learn the truth in the bible.

No comments: