Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coloring my hair...

I noticed this week that my gray hair starting to show up. It makes me feel old when i see gray hair. Its inheritance to our family to have gray hair. I have gray hair since when i was in highschool and i always color my hair to hide it. I dont use light color, i rather like to have a dark hair or light brown. Well.. yesterday while mike and I do grocery shopping, i decided to buy a new color for my hair. I choosed medium auburn, i like little bit red because when im on the sun, you can notice it right away. Mike choose the color and i am happy with that. He knows what color that fits on me. It makes me easier to decide which one is the best for me. So will see what happen after i rinsed it hehe :-) I am excited with the new color of my hair. :-)

No comments: