Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The result of the polls...

It seems like i will never going to win as most sociable blogger of the month. Only few people voted me and michelle got more votes than anyone of us. The 2nd who got a lot of votes is Joy, one of my friend here online. I think they all deserved it. I am the 3rd one who has more votes but i only got 28 hehe :-) but its okay, no hurt feelings... Even i will lose for the most sociable blogger poll but still i am the winner because i gain lot of friends online and i really appreciate Elaine for supporting me with these. I am sending my heartful thanks to all my dedicated co-bloggers who keep visiting my blog and to those new viewers and newbies for blogging, have a good day everyone and happy blogging to all!

No comments: