Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Going out for dinner tonight...

Yehey! my husband call me this afternoon and he says that i dont need to cook for our dinner tonight because we will going out! I think thats a good idea, because every friday im looking forward to go out for dinner. Even just once in a week we will go out as a family, you know... Then tomorrow, i have a friend of mine whom im inviting for our dinner. Its nice to have someone who come over to our house to have dinner with us. I forgot to talk with her last night when we had our book study but this morning, i had a chance to talk with her on the phone and invite her for tomorrow night. So, will see... im still thinking about what to cook for dinner tomorrow, need to look for my recipe book hehe :-)

No comments: