Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Four things tagged...

I got this tagged from Joy, thank you for sharing this tagged to me, so here it goes:

Four Places I lived(this places is somewhere in philippines)
Bohol
Davao City
Colorado, USA
Blank....

Four movies I’ve watched over and over
Titanic
Hitch
Cars
50 First Date

Four shows I watch:
American Idol
MTV
Dance Contest
Boston Legal

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Friends
Family
Bloggers
Some advertisements...

Four favorite things to eat:
Steak
Rice
Hamburger
French Fries

Four places I’d rather be:
Philippines
USA
Florida
Europe

Four things I look forward to this year:
Disneyland vacation
Make more money for my blogging
Save more this year
Spend more time with my love ones

I am passing this tagged to Elaine, Janet, Weng, fil-am journey and joydob.

No comments: