Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What my name means?...

I snag this tagged also to Rosemarie Blog, Its kind a interesting to know what the meaning of my name so here it goes!

What Fe Means

You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.
You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.
Sometimes your emotions weigh you down, but you generally feel free from them.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.


I think they telling the truth. I am that kind of person and sometimes im getting flaky and irresponsible because I always forget something. But of course i tried my best to changed. This result is amazing how they know all this stuff? How about you what is the meaning of your name? Try it here!

No comments: