Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Target Tagged...

Got this tagged from Rosemarie. Thanks dear for this wonderful tagged i really appreciate it. Im still thinking what is the title of this tag? hehe :-) anyway here it goes!

1.Champion a child - target: My son of course, he is my one and only champion child.
2.Encourage a co-worker - target: Well, i already started encouraging all my friends and co-worker back in the Philippines to start earning money through blogging.
3.Read a great book - target: I always read our son his favorite book every night before he go to bed title "Are you my mother?".
4.Do something that frightens you - target: learning how to drive, makes me nervous all the time especially if mike is with me. :-)
5.Write a thank you note - target: To all special person in my life, my husband, friends and family.
6.Do something kind for a stranger - target: Give a helping hand to those homeless people.
7. Wow a customer - target: My customer is all my beloved fellow bloggers who always visiting my blog, thank you all!
8. Learn something new - target: There are a lot of things to learn here.
9. Let go of a resentment - target: I cant think of anything hehe :-)
10. Do better work - target: Solve problems between me and my husband.
11. Be more passionate - target: Me and my husband are always passionate to each other.
12. Speak truthfully - target: I try to be honest to everyone.
13. Stand for excellence - target: I always try my best in everything!

Im passing this tagged to my wonderful pretty bloggers name: Elaine, Joy, Joydob, Laradee, Weng and Prettylifeonline.

No comments: