Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Romantic Love...

How romantic are you? I love being romantic to my husband. Since we met, we love exchanging letters, poems and songs to each other. I think that’s the sweetest thing happen in my life. To be with him is so especial to me. He teach me how to be romantic, I been more showy toward my feelings for him than anybody else. I remember the day when he told me that I am the one who makes him happy, makes him smile and the one he always love. To love and be loved is a great feeling and I am so grateful to have him in my life, share all our dreams and memories together. Our love is like a treasures, we keep our relationship alive and trying to make it stronger more and more everyday. Here is the inspiration poem that we cherished a lot.

The days we share are my blessings.
The memories we make are my treasures.
The togetherness we have is a dream come true.
And the understanding we share is something I’ve never had with anyone but you.

If anyone ever asked me what part of my life you are…
I would just have to look at them and smile and say “you’re the best part”.
The happiness you give to me is something I’ll never be able to get enough of.
I love having you in my world. I miss you and I love having you to love…

No comments: