Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year Tagged...

I got this tagged from Berryliciousme. Thank you for tagging me on this post. I really appreciate it. So here it goes:

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I married at the age of 23
2. What color do you like most? light colors
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Thanks for accepting and loving me for what I am.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? mall
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I dont know, i just ignore it and i dont care because I am contented of what I am right now.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I cried hehe and always be quite.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? the people I love especially my husband and son.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Share to those people in need.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Yes, if i cant take it anymore :-)
10. How would did you celebrate the New Year? we dont celebrate new year because my husband is a witness.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nothing, no regrets in my life. I am happy now with my husband and son. Because of them I am complete.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? dishonest and all those bad things they are doing.
13. What is your ambition? My ambition is to be successful in life and also to my love life.
14. (My Question) What makes you happy? If i see someone's smiling and laughing especially mike and dustin.
15. Name one of your body part your special someone tells you he adores. my little petite body which my husband adores a lot.
16. What is the best gift you can give someone this year? My love and time.
17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions. Eat more and listen more to my husband to avoid our misunderstanding :)
18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life? always think positive and always keep smiling and happy.
19. What do you want to achieve this year or what are your goals for 2008? I dont know yet. Hmmm maybe learn to drive and find a job.
20. What’s your wish for the year ahead? To be peaceful on earth.

Im passing this tag to Rosemarie, Weng, Prettylifeonline, Lizeth, Marlene, Byotipol, Joy and Joydob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Femikey, thanks a lot for answering this tag. I really appreciate it. Stay Happy :)