Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Favorite Love Song tagged...

Thank you Rosemarie for this tagged. I really appreciate it thank you! You rock girl!

~ Start Copy ~
Here are the rules :
1. Please write your favorite love song, and what's the story behind it?
2. Please include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends as much as you can.
4. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End Copy"

My favorite song is "Endless Love". Because I sang this song as a surprise for my love on our engagement party - Nyumix

With me, my favorite song is Korean Drama Soundtrack songs ;-) My favorite are Winter Sonata, Lovers in Paris, Full House, Love Letter, etc too much i don't remember the the title. Why? Because they all nice to hear over and over again Juliana RW

My favorite song is "Heaven" by DJ Sammy and Yanou. The songs tells so much about me and my husband Liza

And here's mine.....I have 3 so bear with me!!!When I said I do=by Clint and Lisa BlackActually my husband made me a CD for all the love songs that he dedicated for me...It's your love= by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill. I just love the lyrics of this song.For you I will= Monica. I loved this song eversince I first heard it. Irel

I love our graduation song in college. Promise umiyak talaga ako nun ng kinakanta namim. it also my unforgetable graduation because since elementary it was my granny who is always with me. but this time i have my mother and granny.I Believe I Can Fly --forgot the singer.....**winks**I always remember the feeling during our graduation. My Journey

I love to hear our love songs title "words, do you want to know a secret from beattles and i love you more than life i forgot the singer. I like this song because it makes me remember our first met together and the time when he sing me a song at the karaoke bar hehe :-) that was so memorable for me! Femikey Journey.

I am passing this tagged to prettylifeonline, joydob, Weng, Lizeth and Marlene.

No comments: