Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Dog Sketch

This is a sketch of Finn, a pure breed Golden Retriever. His real name is Sir Finnegan Patrick O'Brien McAndrew. What a cool name huh! This is a requested sketch from a friend that i met on BlogCatalog. He really love his dog and its my pleasure to make a sketch for him. Im not used to it to make a dog sketch coz mostly i sketch portrait or models but hope you all like it. This is my 2nd time to make a sketch like these! ;-) not that perfect but i think its not that bad hehe :-) If you want to know more about Finn you can visit their blogs at http://mydogfinn.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

hubbes said...

hi!

Nice sketches..

:-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the great sketch. The addition of the red leash really makes the picture. Sorry it took so long for me to comment, I guess I passed over the link in my reader one day (sometimes I get overwhelmed). I will be posting it shortly over at My Dog Finn.