Friday, August 3, 2007

Dog Sketch

This is a sketch of Finn, a pure breed Golden Retriever. His real name is Sir Finnegan Patrick O'Brien McAndrew. What a cool name huh! This is a requested sketch from a friend that i met on BlogCatalog. He really love his dog and its my pleasure to make a sketch for him. Im not used to it to make a dog sketch coz mostly i sketch portrait or models but hope you all like it. This is my 2nd time to make a sketch like these! ;-) not that perfect but i think its not that bad hehe :-) If you want to know more about Finn you can visit their blogs at http://mydogfinn.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

hubbes said...

hi!

Nice sketches..

:-)

Finn's Dad said...

Thanks so much for the great sketch. The addition of the red leash really makes the picture. Sorry it took so long for me to comment, I guess I passed over the link in my reader one day (sometimes I get overwhelmed). I will be posting it shortly over at My Dog Finn.

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

Credits

Femikey