Friday, January 24, 2014

mackie audio mixers

I came across to this forum that talks about this audio mixers: Mackie vs. yamaha. And some of them are against for the both of them and the rest are also have their own opinions on both audio mixers. I never tried to used one of them and I only see this on movies and when I visit the guitar center website. Anyhow, I like the one when he says something about his experience about this Mackie mixers and it seems very believable. If you are into audio mixing and looking for a good one to use, you might like to check the mackie mixers at guitar center. They have pretty good selections on all their Mackie audio mixers. You can compare prices and see the ratings. You can also read their product reviews and see which one that meet your needs.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey