Sunday, June 29, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Got this tag from my wonderful friend online Rosemarie. Thanks rose for sharing this tag.
1. Copy and paste everything to a new post and Add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads) in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.
Tip: For easier capture of links, paste into your blog using the “Visual” (for WP) and Compose (for Blogger) modes (not Edit HMTL or HTML).
2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN.
3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your technorati will explode!
4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to Rosemarie.
THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS
Nurse - Mckhoii,
Monday, June 23, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Whether your destination is in Europe or US, you can get a better Cheap Hotels at cheaperthanhotels. If you like to go to Paris and Sydney, you can find good deal at Hotels Paris and Hotels Sydney. For the best in Paris accommodation, for only $386.00 you can enjoy the luxury at the five star hotel Hilton Hotel Paris and If you like four star service in Paris, from $126.00 you can enjoy your stay at Radisson Sas Hotel Charles De Gaulle Airport. How about in Australia? Well… of course you can get a cheap Hotels in Australia for only $155.00 at the five star hotel. You cant find any good deal than these. So what are you waiting for? Visit cheaperthanhotels.com and find the cheapest hotels at the destination you dream of.
My past religion is catholic but I am not happy with my religion. I keep on praying that hopefully one day I can met a guy who loves God and we can have a happy family together. I pray also that hopefully I can have a chance to get to know who’s true God is and I want to be close to him and please him. When I meet Mike, I feel like God hear my prayers and I feel very fortunate that I have a wonderful husband and son that I love the most.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
The stylish, functional and affordable furniture, you can only find it at eRoomService because their furniture are well-designed and well-made. So i am sure you wont regret if you get one. You can count on them when it comes to modern furniture. If you sign up today you will receive a coupon with 5% savings. Isn’t that great? If you are fascinated with this modern furniture, I think its time for you to get one and save 5% off to your next purchase! Visit eRoomService now to find a very affordable "MODERN FURNITURE" on your best choice!
Since our computer been affected with 8 viruses, we are aware now that we need to buy a home computer security or a an-virus software to protect our computer. We have anti-virus before but when its expired, we didn't use it anymore thats why we got 8 viruses. Even the geek squad from Best Buy cant do anything about it. All they can do is to restore our PC. Right now, we are using Kaspersky Anti-Virus and i think it really works. I just need to be careful on visiting other website because maybe we can get another virus :-) well hope not... thats why i keep updating my anti-virus software to protect our PC.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Looking for Meadow Fern bedding? If you like wild flowers and delicate flowers design then Waverly Bedding is the right website for you. I was really love the style of their bedding, not only that the style of their bedding is really elegant but it also really look refreshing to your eyes. I love this kind of style though, I been searching this online and I couldn’t find the right one for us but im glad I came across this website at waverlyusa.com, now I know where to find the very elegant bedding that fits to our bedroom. They also have decorative pillow from different style and color. Most of them are made in Pakistan and its 100% Cotton Dry. You can either choose one of their great bedding style from Ashton Peony, Ballad Bouquet, Felicite, Garden Images and Georgette Bedding. The one I really like the most is the Garden Images Bedding. I like flowery designs and its really fit to my style. How about you? Which one do you like the most? Do you like flowery bedding design? If yes, then what are you waiting for? The price at waverly bedding is very affordable and I am sure you wont regret it.
Here are a bunch of questions about myself:
1. What do you want for your birthday? I dont celebrate birthday but before when i was single, i mostly celebrate my birthday at the beach or at the house.
2. Who will be your next kiss? My baby and hubby
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last weekend
4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
5. How did you spend your summer? Stay at home and every weekend we go out of town or had a nice ride in the Mesa Canyon
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Wine
8. What are you wearing right now? Short and sleeveless
9. What was your last purchase? Grocery Items
10. What was the last food you ate? Chicken and chips n dip
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My loveones (family) but sometimes i spend time online watching movie at youtube
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? yes, a shirt from old navy
13. Do you have a pet? yes we have a lot! 4 adult dogs and 9 puppies, we also have 7 fishes :)
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? When dustin do funny things and wants to play with me.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? waterfalls
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Mary Kay make up kit
17. One thing you hate about yourself? Being naive and stubborn
18. Do you miss anyone? yes. My family and friends from Pinas
19. What are your plans for the day? Not so much, i just take a nap with my 2 year old son and go for a walk in the afternoon to pick up our mail.
20. Last person you msg’d? My hubby (Mike)
21. Ever went to a camp? No
22. Are you a good student in school? Yes, i think so. I am not so smart and dumb though hehe, i am always in the middle.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? Only God knows but i tried my best to be myself and be a good mother and wife to my son and husband.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? yes, only if we go out for dinner or somewhere.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? Nasa Pinas po. :-) I missed them all!
I am passing this tag to Rosemarie, Rojoy, Janet, Weng, Mimi, Laradee and Beth.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Hong Kong is a nice place to visit though, I never been there, but I have a friend that works there. When you go to Hong Kong make it sure that you visit sidestep website so that you can find a rent a car in Hong Kong. You can find a car rental deals too at their website. So why not visit one website that has everything you need when it comes to travel? instead of looking for different sites then stick to one website. Sidestep.com is the website I will absolutely recommend. Why? Because they are the traveler’s search engine. So if you are searching for flights, hotels, car rental deals, vacation, cruises, buzz, travel guides, etc. Visit sidestep and you will see what im talking about.
I never tried any kind of professional massage. Mike give me massage sometimes but i am such a tickless person. I laugh everytime he touches my back, it tickles me hehe :-) Mike tried the shiatsu massage when he visit me in the Philippines and he said its really good. Wish we can go to a professional massager and experience a very relaxing massage together.
Registering puppies is not free of course. We pay $2 per puppy and $25 for online litter registration. It takes a while to get done but as soon it finished, we dont have any problem at all with our puppies. The seven (7) puppies are already reserved and we have two (2) more puppies left that is available. They are both male brindle. When our buyers ready to pick up their puppies, they will receive the puppy AKC litter certificate and the copy for the first shot and deworm. We pay $60 all in all for the registration. and we're waiting for 3-5 business days to get the litter certificate :-)
Saturday, June 7, 2008
A survey from dNeero and i really love to take this survey. Actually i dont have problem on my weight. I keep my self slim and even how hard i try my weight still the same. Between me and my partner, my partner need a lot of exercise than me. But i want to accompany with him when he's working out. I didn't say that my partner is over weight. Actually he is in good shape. He lose 10 pounds this month. So i think thats good. How about you? who's fit? you or your partner? take this survey and share your opinions to everyone!
• Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, delaying pregnancy until after age 30 or never becoming pregnant, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol.
• Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.
• Ninety-six percent of women who find and treat breast cancer early will be cancer-free after five years.
• Over eighty percent of breast lumps are not cancerous, but benign such as fibrocystic breast disease.
• You are never too young to develop breast cancer! Breast Self-Exam should begin by the age of twenty.
Resources: American Cancer Society National Cancer Institute Komen Foundation
You can help the lives of many women by spreading the word about The Breast Cancer Site pink button as many times as you can. If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor -Bare Necessities- will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms. CLICK the pink button today!
Friday, June 6, 2008
They have different types of car seats from different ages, each of the car seats are design suitable for a specific weight and height range of the kid. For infants up to 22 pounds or 26 inches you need to use Infant Car Seat Carriers. Ages 1 year or up to 20 pounds, you need to use the Rear Facing Car Seats. 1 to 4 years and up to 40 pounds, it should be Forward-Facing Car Seats. If the child is over 30 pounds and until the child reaches age 4. Infant-Toddler Seats is the right for him/her. Then last but not the least, 4 to 8 years old who are less than 4’9” tall then the Booster Car Seats is perfect for him/her. I have 2 year old son and we are looking for a new Forward-Facing Car Seats for him. And im glad I found shopwiki, at least we don’t need to go to the store and fight the traffic. We can save more for the gas if we just shop online and find the car seat we need for our little boy. How about you? Find the car seats that is right for your child. Shop at shopwiki.com now!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
I been fascinated about fashion. I love to watch fashion show on TV, America’s Next Top Model and all about Fashion programs. I am not a very fashionable type of person but I like all the fashion trend and style that I saw on TV and not only on TV but also at the store where I can find a great fashion clothes. I love sketching so instead of buying fashion clothes, I made a sketch to it, just for fun you know. Anyway, in the fashion Industry my favorite is Tyra Banks, she is gorgeous and I think she deserve to be the top model. My favorite fashion designer is Jean Paul Gaultier, he was born in Arcueil. He is a very talented, serious, skilled designer who respects the female form and the history of fashion. My own style is very simple but yet elegant. Im not a professional fashion style but hopefully I can enter to the world of fashion. Talking about fashion. Are you willing to join Dockers Contest and create TV Commercial about fashion? This is your chance to win this contest at Dockers! So why not submit your TV Commercial at nbc.com and you had a chance to vote for the finalists also. The good thing is, if your commercial will be chosen as a winner, they will show on NBC and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. They will show on air this coming June 13th during The Tonight Show on NBC. Hurry and create your own Fashion TV Commercial now!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Your Independence Level: Medium
In some aspects of your life, you can be very self reliant.
Making your own informed choices feels great.
But you aren't as independent as you could be.
When things get stressful, you sometimes run away from the hard decisions you need to make.
Here is my result of this quiz. I am not very independent because i rely sometimes with my family and love ones. But i know what is good and bad for me and i know how to control myself. I am doing my best to become independent but right now? i dont have work yet so i depend with my husband. :-)
I love shopping online especially when it comes to my baby. Maybe I will try this website and see if I can find a great deal. Actually I found the one that I like the most. Dustin like spiderman and car slippers so maybe I can buy him a new one because his slipper is not fit anymore. Shopping online is more easier than to go to the store and fight the traffic. I don’t drive yet because I don’t have my driver license and I think this is a good chance for me to buy Dustin needs like clothes, toys and slippers. Why not try it now? Get a great deal at discountkidstore.com!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
We rely to our Life Insurance especially when it comes to medical bills. When I was in the Philippines? I don’t have life insurance with my own. I don’t know much about it, I just learn it from here when I get married. Mike explained it to me and now I understand how important life Insurance is to our life. Life Insurance can give us peace of mind. We don’t need to worry about where to get money when you are sick or even when you die because you know that your family, wife and children will be secured in the future.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Please visit MSNBC News for more information about this Rice Price Crisis.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
I love sketching and designing clothes, but the problem is i dont know how to sew hehe :-) I want to become a fashion designer but i dont know how to start. Anyway, i just love to sketch and make my own design. Im having fun doing it and im glad i made it :-) Its hard at first but i know there's a lot going on in my mind especially when i start sketching. So here are the two of my latest sketch. Not as perfect but i like the designs, it simple but elegant.